Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
The designer's objective was to provide an energy-efficient home resplendent with understated luxury. This home is the result of experience gained in home design where a narrow lot can be transformed into a homeowner's dream. Another sterling example of how custom design can bring good thinking into reality.
– R27 Exterior walls (2” R5 foam over 2 x 6 walls insulated with R22 Roxul)
– R 24 Basement exterior walls (R12 Roxul in 2 x 4 wall over R12 2” Foam
– In-floor heated basement slab
– Triple-pane, Low-E, Argon filled windows
– Heated by electric furnace (renewable resource) with Heat Recovery Ventilation system for high efficiency.
– Ultra Low Flow toilets and tap fixtures throughout
– Energy efficient dryer, low water consumption washer
– Home, garage and deck firmly anchored on engineered, reinforced piles, 20’ deep
– Dramatic feature wall with built-in cabinetry, fireplace, recess for big screen TV and recess for art hanging c/w concealed lighting.
– $7,000 Allowance for Flat Panel TV and Speakers for built-in surround sound
– Emergency power back up system in place.
– Aquabrass Volare plumbing fixtures throughout
– 5’ shower in ensuite with two sets tap/shower head; jetted tub
– Jenn Air Appliance package, Glass Black finish
– Granite counter tops in kitchen; under-mount kitchen sink
– Designer lighting throughout with Décor switches
– Wrought Iron railing, main to upper floor
– Designer tile throughout entire main floor except utility area
– Heated tile floor in all bathrooms
– Two-tone, stucco exterior
– 30 year Cambridge shingles
– In-floor heated garage slab
– Large windows throughout including two basement egress units.
– located two doors north of Oak Park High School
– Quiet country setting with all the amenities of urban living.
List Price: $535,000 (home, lot and taxes)
Completion date: SOLD