The Fore Winds VI has been designed for the growing family. Lots of common space and lots of privacy for everyone. Between the focus on environmental impact and living comfort, this home offers a luxurious layout with a sharp eye to cost-cutting construction design.
• Insulated Concrete Foundation (Logix Block system)
• Triple-pane, Low-E, Argon filled windows
• Heated by electric furnace (renewable resource) with Heat Recovery Ventilation system for high efficiency.
• Ultra Low Flow toilets throughout
• Energy efficient dryer, low water consumption washer
• Rigid Foam sheeting added to exterior walls for dramatic increases in insulation performance (energy efficiency) and noise reduction.
• 3 hour consult with professional designer for selection of wall colors (2 tones included), floor material and finish, light and tap fixtures
• Dramatic feature wall with built-in cabinetry, fireplace, recess for big screen TV and recess for art hanging c/w concealed lighting.
• Rough-in surround sound
• Jenn Air Appliance package, Stainless Steel or Glass Black finish
• Granite counter tops in kitchen; under-mount kitchen sink
• Designer tile or hardwood throughout entire main floor except utility area
• Generous allowance for light and plumbing fixtures
• Wrought Iron railing, main to upper landing
• Upper Laundry/Hobby room with a view
• Separate 4’ shower plus jetted tub plus two sinks in ensuite
• Heated tile floor in all bathrooms
• Stucco exterior with Tudor style highlights
• Life-time Cambridge shingles
• Home, garage and deck firmly anchored on engineered reinforced piles
• Suspended Wood Floor in basement
• Emergency power back up system in place.